- A study by the Women’s Faculty Cabinet here at the U about the gender pay gap that still exists in faculty earnings at the University.
- Someone recently told us about cuddle parties, and our opinions are all over the map.
- The Crunk Feminist Collective talks about the Swedish cake incident and breaks down why bodies have histories.
- What is post-colonial feminism? Defending Our Dreams: Global Feminist Voices for a New Generation may be a helpful resource.
- What’s your “plastic footprint?” Want to learn more about how to use less plastic? Visit My Plastic-Free Life for tips. And for extra credit, hear more from Beth Terry, founder of MPFL:
What are you reading, writing and thinking about?