It might be the end of the world today, but it is definitely the end of the semester here at the University of Minnesota.
Not sure what to do with all this down-time you’ll have for the next month? Why not grab a hot beverage, snuggle up with blankets, and start clicking away…
- Just in case the world does end in an hour: 14 Things To Do Before the World Ends
- To read: Time Magazine’s 2012 Person of the Year is Obama — It Hasn’t Been a Woman in 26 Years
- Upcoming event: Martin Luther King, Jr. Tribute on January 20th
- Sign this (if you want): Stop Segregating Your Toy Isles Petition
- Wellness Tip: 31 Days of Happy, Healthy, Holidays
- Winter Recipe: Creamy Apple and Celery Root Soup with Grilled Cheddar, Bacon and Apple Honey Mustard Sandwich (Whoa!)
- In need of a last minute gift? Portions of the proceeds from these products go to charity: Gifts That Give Back
- Are you on Pinterest? Check us out!
Stay with us over break – we will be posting new content every week!