At the Women’s Center, volunteer involvement is a key part of our success, as we recognize that the value of working collaboratively, engaging others in the work of women’s and gender equity, and providing involvement and leadership opportunities for students, staff and faculty. Your level of involvement is up to you, and we have structured our volunteer opportunities so that you can participate as much or as little as you’d like.
Some of the benefits of volunteering with us include:
- Developing new skills and perspectives
- Networking with students, faculty & staff
- Learning about women’s and gender issues
- Building community at the Women’s Center and around campus
- Opportunities to develop new ideas/projects/events
- Working on fun, educational, creative events and programs
- Leadership opportunities
Learn how to get involved!
To learn more about getting involved in the Women’s Center, please visit our website.